Directions for Adding Undergraduate Research Site Information
To add your institution's Undergraduate Research site (or sites)...
Create a user account using an email address from your institution.
- See this URL: http://cirrus.chem.plu.edu/user/register
- The CIRRUS web manager will be notified.
- When your account is setup, you will receive email notifying you.
Login into CIRRUS with your account information.
- The links below will be active once you login.
To add your Undergraduate Research Program's information:
- Click on "Add My Site".
Fill out the form as thoroughly as you wish.
- Note the required items.
- Click save when finished.
- One image is allowed to be attached to the record.
- Your page will show that it is "Unpublished."
- Your information will be fowarded to the CIRRUS administrator.
- After verifying the appropriateness of the submitted information, the site will be published.
- You will be able to login at a later date and update the information as needed.
If you have questions, please email Dean Waldow at firstname.lastname@example.org.